Thursday, February 09, 2012

Tuesday's Frost

The older I get is the harder it becomes to stay focused yet I persist even though I am unsure why for nothing seems to change while most everyone just falls away. 2012 is becoming the year of awakening including that of unfortunate realizations both within myself and of others. Total isolation is appealing as my enemies both near and far would also like for me to just disappear but I haven't exactly figured how to make that happen. Definitely at a crossroad in life, unsure which direction to go, think I'll just step out and see what's along the side of the road.









other frozen oddities.


1 comment:

Suz said...

Paul...this old lady in Cook County cares about you...
I believe in your talent
your keen eye
keep that camera going
and yes take those walks
you have my email...if you need me