Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Southern Illinois Lightning

The past few months have been exceptionally busy despite seeming to have abandoned this blog. Though my desire to take advantage of available photographic opportunities has not waned, I've been somewhat burnt out and not in the most stellar mindset. My intent is to hopefully bring things current with emphasis on the more significant highlights since last post. Eventually I'll sit down and update my SmugMug with everything from what has been an unbelievable year. Anyways, back on the 21st of August on a night off while finally getting the opportunity to be out in the country after dark, a small rouge storm developing in the vicinity of I-70 went nuts. It was part of a severe complex pushing across Southern Illinois and was the most prolific clear air lightning event I have personally experienced.



















1 comment:

Suz said...

wow loved them all
the video was exciting with the music
good job...
all is well here except for the aches and pains of aging..ugg