Wednesday, April 02, 2014

March Miscellaneous

Here as I write from just north of a warm front that will creep slowly northward over the next 24 hours and usher in 70 degree high temperatures for Thursday, the winter from hell is exhaling its final breath. While just about everyone will be more than happy to see it go, I am grateful for having experienced some of the most incredible sky and weather drama of my bizarre photographic journey. The 2014 storm season ramps up this week yet for personal reasons I expect to sit out on many events unless they are perfectly timed and nearby. At least today's entry closes out three months of brutality on a positive note. Thank you to those who have supported me and best wishes to those whose travels I look forward to following over the coming months.

March 14






March 16


March 24


March 25 (Snow)


March 27




Later at Assumption




FROPA


March 30 (Ice Spike)










March 31

1 comment:

Suz said...

I have so enjoyed your photos this past winter...kept me going cheering me....thanks
I am drawn to the skies too
and envy your ability to chase its beauty
Glad you had this trip to Mo
with Ava.....so soon she is growing up....enjoy it
how's your car?