Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween Vandalism / November Sunrise

Life hasn't exactly been the easiest lately but I have been working my tail off in the hope of keeping things caught up. That being said, we were dealt a significant blow at probably the worst possible time when some pranksters decided to chuck a massive pumpkin through the windshield of our only working vehicle on Halloween. The incident occurred around 11:30 PM CDT and it remains unknown who the culprit is despite police involvement. Since the damage falls below my deductible, it is an expense I must unfortunately eat. To the persons who did this as there were numerous pumpkins smashed within the vicinity, thank you for severely compromising the ability to provide for my family at this time.







Per the second part of this entry, while heading home from work in a loaner vehicle the following morning, I paused to shoot the sunrise. Try as I do to remain positive and focused, it seems like every day is one step forward, two steps back anymore.







2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh that just sucks! I just hate that people have no respect, no decency.
We had the window broke out of our truck, back in 06.. Just made me sick..
Tara

Suz said...

Don't lose faith
never lose faith
all will be well
believe that...
check your email yahoo