Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Crippler

Of all the over hyped names people are throwing around for the system currently coming together across the Central US that will likely become historic till all is said and done, I haven't seen a name more fitting than "The Crippler". I certainly don't take credit but it does have my support and more so than terms like "Snowpocalypse" or "Snowmageddon" whose epicness lies only in the cheese factor. Below is some sleet with the first wave of precipitation to lift across Central IL on Monday afternoon. No need to talk meteorology or snowfall totals because "The Crippler" will find you if it hasn't done so already.









Of course if you do need legitimate information including maps and other resources, be sure to skim the blogs at right that I support.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Paul once again I have to tell you how awesome your talent is ....
I have been enjoying all of your photos...the old house...oh yeah
I only wish more people could see your work...
the work of an artist