Thursday, September 05, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Storms

It was somewhat of an active weekend hence the late post. Advance apology if the page load is a little slow due to so much material. Beginning late Friday, a complex to the east kicked off some distant lightning that was best captured through the 300mm.


c/o RadarScope







Saturday morning, another storm fired so I gave follow to near Cisco IL.




Later that afternoon another complex developed along an advancing cold front whereby I ended up at Cisco again!






As the cold front dropped south, it lit up after dark with continuous lightning and numerous severe warnings from I-70 southward. I was unable to travel far so I made due despite the distance.





c/o RadarScope

This night was my first time attempting to work the Milky Way into the compositions.












A distant cluster over by the Indiana state line caught my attention on the way home so I attempted again with the 300mm.

c/o RadarScope

1 comment:

Suz said...

nice