Sunday, December 19, 2010

More River Ice Macro Action / Geminid Flick

Had some time to kill before the stores opened for my last minute Christmas shopping so I headed down by the river again. Thinking I wouldn't see anything different than before, the combination of surface snow melt, receding water, mist and objects made for yet another interesting shooting opportunity. Even managed to score some wildlife for a change which has become a rarity since I tend to scare everything away lol.































As for the mention about Geminid meteor flick, I have compiled a DSLR time lapse sequence paired with associated star trail images from the same batches featuring this impressive 2010 meteor display. Embedding always get screwed up on this blog format (which I'll probably redo in 2011) so please click HERE to view it on YouTube.

No comments: